Friday, October 9, 2015

My new Copper Cascading Heucherella arrived today!

I ordered a new cascading heucherella that I looked for all summer.  It came from North Carolina and due to the weather the package got held up but it finally got here today.  It looks pretty poor and I hope I can save it.

I potted it and watered it and the other two small plants that they sent.  Since the temps are dropping down into the 40s tonight so I brought the 3 pots into the house tonight.  I will take them back out on the patio tomorrow in the sun and warmer temps.  

I will try to give you updates if it makes it!



This is what it is suppose to look like!  I have wanted one since first site!


The leaves will change and some of the leaves will turn to this coppery orange!  I sure hope it lives!
I will be repotting these plants on the patio so I will bring them in.
This huge fern is coming in too.  All of these plants were brought into the house during the winter last year.



God bless you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.