Saturday, June 11, 2016

Learning to Pray God's Way

It is a warm and sunny Saturday morn.  Danny is in his shop staining and varnishing his youngest daughter's oak china cabinet.  It will be her birthday gift in September.  I am sitting on the patio where it is shady and the light breeze is blowing.  I watched Les Feldick by video this morning because he is not on TV on Saturdays.  
Les will tell you that he is not a preacher, but a like a Sunday School teacher.  He has helped us to see that the Bible all fits together. I had been praying that God would help me to understand His Word.  Over a year ago, I listened to Les on TV by chance and I opened my Bible and started taking notes, really studying the Word!  I had also been praying for discernment that I would not follow a false teacher but only God.   Danny and I recorded Les's daily show and we began having our coffee and studying along with Les every morning to start our day.  What a blessing it has been! I prayed for all my friends to find comfort in the Word this morning.   Lesfeldick.org to watch, listen or read the lessons.  
Have a very beautiful and blessed Saturday!   P.S. Please pray for our leaders and this great nation!
1Timothy 2:1-5  This tells us to pray for our leaders so that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  Please join me in praying for our leaders.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.