Sunday, June 29, 2014

Family Visit

My son, Ryan and daughter in law, Mandy and oldest grandson, Wyatt came to visit for a few days.

Shopping, fishing, boating, going to estate sales, and going to Horrocks filled the days and we were all exhausted.

Wyatt found a comfortable ladder to mess with his phone while we checked out at Sams
 

Mandy and Ryan picking out cheeses at Horrocks.  Wyatt is sampling the coffee and tea.  We love to shop at Horrocks due to the different foods they handle.

Ryan standing inside the walk in cooler by the wheels of cheese.  I couldn't get all the shelves of cheese in the picture.
 


Mandy had to pose for me too...she is such a good sport.

Ryan, Danny and Wyatt coming in to dock. On Fine Lake.

Aunt Mandy and Evan


These boys make boating look so relaxing.

Angie and Evan...

Red Biggins that I got at a estate tag sale

J McCall pitcher also from the same estate sale

I made coffee in this enamel coffeepot...also got it at the estate sale.

The coal hod , coral colored teapot and coffeepot found at the sale.

unusual color enamel tea and coffee pots, Mandy got a small pot that matches.

Coal hod.






My oldest grandson is pretty quiet...love him.

They packed up and headed back to Missouri this morning.  I missed them so bad today.  Our dogs miss Mollie too.  She was such a good girl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.