Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve

I got out the bluefaced Leicester dyed wool to spin and sorted out the colors...it has been so long since I have had time to spin...what a treat!

I plan to finish my kitchen backsplash this week while I am off...I really like the copper tin tiles...my order for 6 more boxes got here.

I am some lemon cookies...simple recipe:  1 yellow cake mix, 2 teaspoons of lemon rind grated, 1/2 stick of butter, 1 egg, mix together, baked in 350 oven for about8 minutes and when cooled, I iced the cookies with lemon icing.  I also made a pan of fudgy brownies.  Danny watched the discovery channel and fell to sleep in his recliner while I sat nearby spinning yarn.

One ply done, ready for second ply.

Razzle Dazzle...I love colors!

Merry Christmas everyone!   Hope Santa brought you everything your heart desired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.