Saturday, September 15, 2012

Trenton Bulldogs vs Higgensville

Trenton Bulldogs went to Higgensville, Mo. to battle hard but come up short against a  team that has  a  running back that is top in the state.  

Wyatt defending the line.  Here comes Higgensville #4 to get the ball from the quarterback, #13 and  Wyatt wants to  sack the quarterback so bad.  

Wyatt was so close to catching up with #4.   At this point, my legs ached,  muscles tight but I stood  with my camera focused on #58 and I think I was breathing harder than Wyatt.  

Wyatt hurt his knee during the game.  Coach looked it over, wrapped it and Wyatt went back out.  I hope that he has not torn anything in it.  Nana's have a right to worry don't they?

I posted more pictures of the game last night on facebook.  Feel free to right click on any of them and save to your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.