Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The weather is getting cool again so it is time to start planning my knitting projects for this fall and winter
I have lots of yarn, lots of wool to spin, and not much time to do any of my hobbies...I am not complaining...just saying, I have so many things that I enjoy and not enough time.
Today has been a sad day.  Lisa called this morning to let us know that Donis, her mother-in-law, died this morning after long illness with cancer.  I know that my son in law, Ken and my grandchildren will be filled with saddness.
John Crist, a wonderful member of our community also died on Sunday.  My heart aches for his wife and family.  I know both are with the Lord now and they are no longer suffering.  Please keep them in your prayers.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.