Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Using A Blog Sick Day...enjoy the pictures

Please Pray for Rain and cooler temps.
I am out of commission for a few days until I can get rid of another infection...Not a good time to be down...kitchen and bathroom torn up for the reconstruction and my house is turned upside down, my patio and backporch are a mess.  And this autoimmune stuff has my body aching and shooting pain...I am on the third antibiotic and the doctor gave me new meds to try with the pain so I feel sleepy and probably won't be posting or answering comments for a day or two.  Please bare with me.

God bless you all and I will get back to you soon...thank you for the well wishes.  I'll be back bouncing around in a day or two....I have plans to take pictures of making wool felt soaps and write a how-to blog when I get better.  

I will leave you with some of my favorite pictures of the farm, the animals, my grandchildren, and some of the wool hats and purses that I have made and my upstairs playroom.  Ang is going to help me put some of my pictures and blogs on the pages located on the left hand side...under construction...like the rest of my life...I hate to have my life on hold but there is a perfect reason for all things.  

Please stay cool and may God Bless you and yours.














tables of carded dyed wool from the Spinning C Flock









2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Sarita! I hope you'll feel better soon, in the meantime make sure to get some rest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Breanna. I enjoyed spinning with you Saturday; hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.