Monday, November 29, 2010

Special for Blog Readers-Washed Wool for Sale

I have several bags of washed wool in my studio and I will be selling on Ebay next week.  This wool is from the Spinning C flock.  I will sell this clean wool to anyone that reads my blog for $9.50 a pound plus shipping this week only.  This offer will expire on Sunday, December 5th.  Leave me a comment or email me and I will get back with you.
This would make an excellent Christmas gift for a  spinner or felter.

I will try to post pictures tonight.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of wool do you have? Heaven knows one can never have enough wool! But as soon as Christmas is over I want to spin some things for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get upstairs this evening and I will be able to tell you what I have and get some pictures. Will email you when I get that done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.