Sunday, April 4, 2010

Grandchildren and Minnie the lamb

Lexi, my granddaughter with Minnie Peril, the bottle lamb. Our beautiful new grandson, Brandon. My two grandsons, Wyatt will be 15 and Brandon 4 months. We had a great time with our son's family and our youngest daughter and her two children here for Easter Lunch on Saturday. Ang and Wayne and Ken couldn't be here and we missed them. The guys ended up fishing and the gals sat around talking and laughing and playing with the babe. Lexi loves to play with Sissy and the feed the bottle lamb. One ewe decided to have her lamb just after we got the sheep in the barn lot and Lexi was there to be the birth coach. I think Papa and I laughed and giggled more than we had in a year. Talk about a deal! Getting 3 of our grandchildren to pose and smile at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. Sarita, What wonderful pictures! Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day and great company! Love the bottle lamb's name. I am thankful I don't have any of those yet this year. 40 and counting. How about you? Yours are sure cute. Mine are dirty! Snowy and rainy and that means poopy mud!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful day. It was nice having the grandchildren there and seeing the moms and dads too.
    Jami, I have about 20 on the ground right now. We are bottle feeding Minnie and one of the triplets...of course the small one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.