Tuesday, November 3, 2015

where did fall go?

Danny and I worked in the yard yesterday and today, blowing and vacuuming leaves, cleaning, emptying flower pots, cleaning the garage and the shop and I filled a few cracks in the asphalt driveway.  We have come in the house absolutely worn out both nights...a good tired!

We had sunny skies, temps in the 70s.  Slight breeze...beautiful.  People are burning leaves and the air just smells like fall.

Pictures taken from our lawn looking down on Fine Lake.  I stop often from my chores in the lawn to see the beautiful view.  This fall has been so beautiful!

Thank you Lord for such a beautiful day!  

http://lesfeldick.org. Les Feldick sticks to the Bible and backs one verse up with another verse...Believe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.