Saturday, February 28, 2015

Celebrating another year

Angie and Evan brought a cake for my 63rd birthday.  Evan loves to bake and decorate cakes...he lives to decorate cakes!  

Let the decorating begin!


A little blue food glitter here...looks so good that he just turned the whole bottle up and poured it out!  I tell you, he is very creative!

It is about done!
Taste delicious!

Light the candles!
And when papa and Evan and I blew out the candles, the blue glitter blew all over the place!  
Pretty good cake!  

Evan takes his dish washing very serious!
Neighbors, Dick ans Sue surprised me with flowers and Evan gave me a new farmers market bucket and this beautiful glass rooster..note we changed the table cloth!
Thank you Lord!  You have blessed me with another year!  
I have faith...I know Jesus died on the cross for me and after 3 days he was resurrected and walked on this earth.  He died for my sins and your sins so that we can have everlasting life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.