Monday, November 17, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Just one week until Thanksgiving...shut the door!  Snowing before Thanksgiving...that is just not right!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone...I pray you are blessed with more than you need, good health, family and friends, and love, peace, joy, and prosperity.

Evan and I have started preparing for Christmas.  We are making snow scenes in old blue fruit jars...Evan dictated the makings of this jar...pretty good for a three year old.

I just know I have more Thanksgiving decorations...looking...and then deciding to wash and clean out this hutch...so many teapots and pitchers....love cups too.  


I love my Jim Shore figures.

Danny just replaced the old wiring on this old Bridge floor lamp.  I got a new shade at Lowe's...I knew the minute that I saw it where I would put it...by my old needlepoint chair...so comfy and I have this in the corner in my bedroom for sitting and reading and knitting.

We have so many things to be thankful for this year...God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.