Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Delightful Monday

Cool and Cloudy and looks like it could rain at anytime...so it is an inside day.  I had planned to work in the flower beds and clip and take out the old flowers that are turning brown and put out more mulch in some of the beds. 

After the house work Danny and I put up a platform bird feeder with a roof in the back.  The little birds will have shelter from hawks with the fly through roof.  I am hoping that having the feeder in the fenced in area in the back yard will keep the neighbor's cats from catching the sweet little birds.

I added a little kitchen bling to my window in the kitchen.  What is better than chickens...bling chickens!


Little chickadee looking in the dining room window.  He chirped at me and pecked at the window...he was very persistent for a while.

Heard a frog chirping while Danny and I were sitting on the patio and the sound was coming from the elephant ear.  We spotted this little green frog sitting in the sun on one of the leaves. 


He had a photo shoot until he decided that he was tired of that!

Today was a blessed day and I hope you experienced the love and grace of God in your life too.  Prayer is so powerful.  I worry over things and then give it to God but I am human and sometimes I take it back so I can worry over it some more.  But I know that God answers prayers in his own way at his own time so much better than I can take care of things.  
God bless you and keep you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.