Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Bird Watching Day in SW Michigan

I enjoyed the rainy day today.   I cleaned the inside of the house yesterday and we mowed and worked outside on Monday so we took it easy today and I found myself watching the birds and trying to figure out a bird we see quite often.  email me at rocnbarc@icloud.com if you know what kind of bird he is.  I think he has to be a cardinal but he is different.



 Many birds are coming to our feeders....so are the squirrels too.  The temps are suppose to drop for the rest of the week after this cold front goes through.

More of my beautiful little friends:


















I will try to get back soon and type in the names of theses birds.  If anyone knows more information about my mystery bird, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.