Saturday, November 20, 2010

Do You Let Others Steal Your Joy?

Tonight I am having trouble sleeping...I have an anger that I know that I should give to God.  I am so quick to do things my way and the results are never good so I have asked God to teach me through those failures to always consult Him first, to trust Him and to always Obey Him, even when I don't get my desired results, at least I will know that God has gotten His way.  Do you ever give things to God and because he is not answering you in your time, you grab them back?  I am so guilty of this. 
Thank you Lord for protecting me from my own anger and recklessness and for saving me from my own sinfulness.  May I never take His grace for granted.

May we all be able to lie down in the cool grass or our warm beds with forgiving hearts and be able to sleep a sound and healthy sleep like Miss China.  I think I shall put the angry thoughts out of my mind and just relax and let God take care of us and protect us from those that hurt us.

The Bible tells me to:
Psalm 4:4


In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent.
 
Romans 12:19-21


Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good



.BIBLE, Proverbs 16:32


When you clench your fist, no one can put anything in your hand, nor can your hand pick up anything.



I am so much an old mother hen when it comes to my husband and family and our home, it hurts so bad when I see or hear that someone is hurting them...but this I shall give to God.


I think I will go put in my new DVD that I ordered from Interweave by Rita Buchanan, How I Spin,  that the mailman delivered today and turn everything over to God!
It will soon be time to get up and bake my pies, salads, and put the turkey in the oven.

Thank you for letting me vent...may God bless your lives and homes with many blessings of joy, peace, love, and prosperity.
God Bless and good night








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.