Saturday, September 28, 2013

Nice Fall day

I woke up to 12 wild turkey hens eating under our bird feeders in front of our house this morning.  Temps in the 70s and the sun is shining.  Leaves are turning yellow, orange, and red...I just had to go out and pick some up to add to the small bowl of little pumpkins on the dining room table.  Our neighbor, Earl, raises a big garden and he has been kind enough to give us squash, pumpkins, and apples.


I love fall colors.


I noticed the little birds were flying in looking for feed and then came Lucky, a black squirrel that frequents our bird feeders, he crosses the road from our neighbor's house to our house then over to the neighbors to the right...he dodges many cars and trucks and then all the neighborhood cats and dogs...I like Lucky, my first black squirrel.  He took his little paws and was going under the glass trying to get the left overs from the turkeys...Danny went out  and filled the feeders.

I made lunch and baked a chocolate cake then took my camera out to get some pictures of the boats on the lake.  I had a beautiful walk.






I am so blessed and have beauty all around me.  Thank you Lord.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.