Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring, Blooms, and Lambs Arrive

Can you believe the wonderful weather that we have been having in the Midwest?  Last week I wore short sleeves, put the winter clothes up and got out the Spring and Summer clothes. Hope I am not rushing things!
I have lettuce and radishes up.   The Spring flowers are blooming.

This flower even came up in the gravel.  We had never noticed these tulips having yellow and red petals.

Gerty and her new baby girl... 

This little guy is just relaxing next to the water fountain in the sun.  

Tizzy and her babies. Just born the day before.

Just a little over 24 hours old and already alert and nosey.


Gerty's baby girl notices my dog Macy and takes after her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.