Sunday, April 18, 2010

Selling wool fleeces on Ebay

I spent Saturday washing wool and I listed Mr. Pepper's fleece on Ebay tonight. Mr. Pepper is a weither that is a pet and a wonderful fiber animal. He was born black and later turned almost white but is a very light silver. He is such a soft and gentle animal. The bottle lambs go to him and stand on him while he is trying to take a nap but he never moves. His mother is Lizzy, and she is a beloved pet that sees me in the yard and starts baaing at me. Her voice is very loud and she comes off as being a little on the bossy side but really she is a sweetheart too. Mr. Pepper's sire was Amos, he had a very soft white fleece with a little luster. Amos' first shearing, I spun the wool very thin and dyed the yarn many different colors and used it to embrodery with. It worked beautiful. Our flock would not be the same if we didn't have this little guy to love on. (Believe me, he lives to be hugged and petted.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarita! I just now saw your question to me on my blog (no one ever comments so it was a bit of a shock lol!). Just shoot me an email if you're still interested and I can give you details and prices.

    Thanks!
    Jen
    www.dreamcatchersheep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarita, what is your store on Ebay? I haven't been able to find it. Thanks.
    Jami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I enjoy your comments so feel free to leave one if you please.